Did you switch energy last year? Your bill may be on the verge of skyrocketing
….But here’s how you can prevent that from happening
(Or possibly make your bill go even lower still!)
In this post…
- Quickguide to what tariffs are about to go up, and (how much)
- Tips to make it easy to remember to keep your savings going
- Tariff about to end? Click here to potentially save even more
If you were clever enough to save on your energy bill through switching, you may have to act quickly, or get an awful (and expensive) surprise next month when you open your next bill.
Act quickly, or get an awful surprise next month when you open your next bill.
We want to help you be sure you can keep on top of your tariff (and your finances) without having to dig and sort out loads of numbers. So, every month, we put together a chart to show you which tariffs are about to end – so you can keep track of when your bills might skyrocket.
Tariffs Ending in August 2017:
Quick Tips to Make Sure Your Savings Don’t End
- Remember you can switch up to 49 days before your tariff ends – so do it ASAP once the time window opens.
- Set an annual reminder on your smartphone – here’s how for Android or iPhone.
- Use Google Calendar to email you a reminder a week in advance.